Monday, June 17, 2013

Error:The attachment size exceeds the allowable limit



  The attachment size exceeds the allowable limit.

Not able to delete the calendar Items , please follow the below method. Use MFC Mapi to delete the calendar
items





Solution:
a)      Please Launch MFCMAPI tool on the user’s client.
b)     Go to Session -> Logon and Display Store Table.
c)      Select the outlook profile of the user and double-click “Mailbox - your user name”
d)     In the next window->expand “Root Container”
e)      Double click the calendar and please delete the required items



2 comments:

  1. My brother suggested I may like this blog. He used to be totally right.
    This put up truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage Gas turbines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web page is genuinely fastidious and the users are truly sharing fastidious thoughts.


    my webpage :: Energy Efficiency Loans

    ReplyDelete